Jaquiski Tartt Jersey

in Biete 26.07.2018 10:19
von gsnoopy520 • 88 Beiträge

PARIS Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey , Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- The Organization for Economic and Cooperation Development (OECD) announced in its latest study published Thursday that it lowered its forecast of global growth in 2016 by 0.3 percentage point to 3 percent.

In its Interim Economic Outlook Forecasts, the OECD trimmed the gross domestic product (GDP) forecast of the United States in 2016 by 0.5 percentage point to 2 percent Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey , the forecast of euro area by 0.4 percentage point to 1.4 percent, and Japan by 0.2 percentage point to 0.8 percent.

For emerging economies Authentic Joe Montana Jersey , the GDP forecast of Brazil has been lowered by 2.8 percentage point to -4.0 percent, but the forecast of China has been kept in the pace of 6.5 percent Authentic Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey ,and the forecast of India has been upgraded by 0.1 percentage point to 7.4 percent.

The OECD called for a stronger policy response, changing the policy mix to confront the current weak growth more effectively.

The organization suggested that monetary policies should remain highly accommodative in advanced economies Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey , until inflation had shown clear signs of moving durably towards official targets.

In emerging market economies, monetary support should be provided where possible Eli Harold Jersey , taking into account inflation developments and capital market responses.

A stronger fiscal policy response, combined with renewed structural reforms Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , is needed to support growth and provide a more favorable environment for productivity-enhancing innovation and change, particularly in Europe Arik Armstead Jersey , according to OECD.

OECD chief economist Catherine L. Mann said that "with governments in many countries currently able to borrow for long periods at very low interest rates, there is room for fiscal expansion to strengthen demand in a manner consistent with fiscal sustainability."

"The focus should be on policies with strong short-run benefits and that also contribute to long-term growth. A commitment to raising public investment would boost demand and help support future growth DeForest Buckner Jersey ," Ms Mann said.

YINCHUANHEFEI, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- As the Year of Rooster approaches, Chinese families will get together to celebrate, but some people will not spend the holidays at home.

This does not, however, make the holiday any less important.

ON THE WAY

Song Wenyuan, 52, checked his train ticket for the umpteenth time. His journey back home would take more than 20 hours, and he did not want to loose the ticket.

The coal miner works in northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

"I take the train from Ningxia to Hebei, then another to Shandong, then I take a coach," he said.

The mine gives its workers 600 yuan (about 87 U.S. dollars) to cover transportation, but Song wanted to save as much of his bonuses as possible. "A berth is 88 yuan more than a seat," he explained. "I'd rather save the money for food and liquor. I work underground, so I need liquor to keep myself warm."

Zhao Xinguang moved to Yinchuan, capital of Ningxia, in 2016 to sell fruit. "It is back-breaking work and I don't earn much," he told Xinhua. "But I have now seen more of the country and gained experience."

"Spring Festival marks an end to the previous year," he said. "Good or bad, I will work hard next year. For now, I just want to see my family."

AT WORK

Huang Weirui will spend his third Spring Festival at the tiny Qinghai Lake station. His only companions during the holiday are a bed, the signal control equipment and a plant.

"Since June, passenger trains no longer stop here," he said. The change made him more lonely.

Due to safety legislation, Huang is not allowed to use his cellphone at work. He stares at the signal box, while wind howled outside.

After lunch, Huang decided to make some dumplings. "Even if I am alone, I should abide by the tradition," he said. "My elder son has graduated from university, and the younger one is still at school. Thinking about them, I feel less lonely."

In east China, Luo Yuanyuan is patrolling the Bohai Sea in a police vessel. Like Huang, he has spent three Spring Festivals away from home.

"I miss my parents, but this is my job," he said. Last year, he was stationed on the ship for more than 200 days.

He hopes that in the new year he could meet a nice girl, someone he could take home for next Spring Festival. "It is hard, you know, I haven't got the time to find one."

His colleague Chen Cunben's daughter painted a picture for her father as New Year gift. She called the picture "Waiting."

BEHIND BARS

For the first time Li Ming (not his real name) will hold his daughter.

"She was born two months after I started my prison term," he said. He was sent to Qianchuan penitentiary in east China's Anhui province in October 2014 for violent crimes.

Before the Spring Festival, the prison organized its own festival party, and allowed six prisoners to meet their relatives.

"I feel sorry for my wife and daughter," Li said, fighting back tears. "I will take good care of them when I get out."

Those who couldn't meet their loved ones choose to write to them.

"I am good in here, and I have learned new skills," Zhang Wei (not his real name) wrote to his mother, the first time he has contacted her in four years.

"During the holidays prisoners are likely to become emotional," said Chen Mingfu, vice head of the prison. "With all the activities we could not only help them through this difficult time, but also give them a lesson."

WAITING

A handful of leeks, several potatoes and some meat are all the old couple will have for dinner on the eve of Spring Festival. Their children will not be back for the holiday.

"They are all married and not wealthy, and they live far from me," said Feng Jinhua, the wife.

They live in Xiatan Village, Zhongwei, Ningxia. It used to be a thriving dock, bustling with travellers. After a railway was built nearby, the dock was abando. Cheap Custom Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Jerry Jacob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 212 Themen und 2050 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen